Páginas

Buscar

RSS

Selena's Kiss & Tell Makeup

You will need:
If you want, you can add a pale lipstick colour to apply to the lips. I choose to  just pick a pale basic lip colour.
You'll also need some false lashes.

First, like always, clean doll. But this time, make sure the dolls lips are closed. If they are open, it'll be difficult.

Second, you will need to apply black eyeliner to only THE TOP of the eyes. I know that it might be difficult but you'll get it after a few tries.

Now, grab your coral coloured eyeshadow and apply only to the eyelid, over the crease above the eye.

Now take your white eyeshadow and go over it.

Next, grab your pinky blusher and add a little to each cheek...




Optional: Now you can apply your pale lipstick to the lips if thats what you chose. I've chosen not to because of time restraints.


Now, take your pink lipstick, and ATTEMPT to draw something resembling a heart. I know its tricky, but look at my try! That should give you a little hope. Mine's horrible.

Now you need your Luxe lipgloss. Apply only to the pink-heart-shaped-lipstick part.

Now the tricky bits over, thank goodness. Now off to Jewelry, where you can load up on false lashes..

And off to hair where you can play around, and make your doll look just like Selena...

Haha, how was it for a ten minute tutorial? I must say, I'm not very impressed with my work, maybe yours will turn out better!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment